This enlightening evening is meant to provide:
- Avoid gambling with your health...know your numbers - know your risk. A healthy look as wellness and fitness.
- An understanding of important concepts of estate planning, wills and trusts.
- Skills and tactics to successfully navigate changes in your life.
- An understanding of basic financial planning tools and concepts - investments and insurance.
- Education and career strategies for improving your resume or getting back into the work force.
- Tools to improve your financial savvy.
- A networking opportunity to meet others in similar situations.
Our panelists Include:
Career Management & Education
Currie Gasche & Deborah O’Donnell, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
Health & Wellness
Dr. Julie McLaughlin, McLaughlin Care& Andi Brown-Phelps, Owner, CrossFit Lake Forest/Lyft Health & Fitness
Wills & Trusts
Jennifer Howe, Lesser Lutrey Pasquesi & Howe
Jenifer Aronson, CFA, Mosaic Fi & Heidi Prom, CRPC® Financial Counselor
Financial Literacy Workshop
Barbara J. Provost, EdD. PurseStrings Founder
Life Transformation Coach
Mortgages & Home Equity
Mary Kay Laurent, VP Guaranteed Rate Mortgage Lending & DonnaLee Floeter
For more information and registration, visit: